In just a few seconds you will find the answer to the clue “Jazz singer Bennett” of the “7 little words game”.
Each bite-size puzzle in 7 Little Words consists of 7 clues, 7 mystery words, and 20 letter groups. There is no doubt you are going to love 7 Little Words!
Now back to the clue “Jazz singer Bennett”. Here you’ll find the answer to this clue and below the answer you will find the complete list of today’s puzzles.
Jazz singer Bennett 7 Little Words
Now just rearrange the chunks of letters to form the word Tony.
The other clues for today’s puzzle (7 little words October 28 2021)
- Jazz singer Bennett 7 Little Words
- St. Louis landmark 7 Little Words
- Ebert’s former partner 7 Little Words
- Slack-jawed gaze 7 Little Words
- Minor metric measurement 7 Little Words
- Mixes together 7 Little Words
- Flowers worn in a buttonhole 7 Little Words
- Foot feature 7 Little Words
- Author & poet Lemn 7 Little Words
Tags:Jazz singer Bennett, Jazz singer Bennett 7 little words, Jazz singer Bennett crossword clue, Jazz singer Bennett crossword