In just a few seconds you will find the answer to the clue “V-shaped lorry mishap” of the “7 little words game”.
Each bite-size puzzle in 7 Little Words consists of 7 clues, 7 mystery words, and 20 letter groups. There is no doubt you are going to love 7 Little Words!
Now back to the clue “V-shaped lorry mishap”. Here you’ll find the answer to this clue and below the answer you will find the complete list of today’s puzzles.
V-shaped lorry mishap 7 Little Words
Now just rearrange the chunks of letters to form the word Jackknife.
The other clues for today’s puzzle (7 little words October 24 2018)
- This jar stores a charge 7 Little Words
- US Olympic diving great Greg 7 Little Words
- Edison’s middle name 7 Little Words
- Heavy ceramic cups 7 Little Words
- V-shaped trucking mishap 7 Little Words
- Most like down 7 Little Words
- Facial configurations 7 Little Words
- Ex-GB tennis No. 1 Greg 7 Little Words
- V-shaped lorry mishap 7 Little Words