Quite a few people like to spend time doing various crossword puzzles. Today, for such crossword lovers, we present a new exciting game: Mini Puzzles.
7 Little Words Mini Puzzles answers
Main clues of Mini Puzzles October 4th, 2022 answers
- Asia’s longest river 7 Little Words
- Book about one’s life 7 Little Words
- Skydiver’s necessity 7 Little Words
- Baby’s noisemaker 7 Little Words
Bonus 1 clues of Mini Puzzles October 4th, 2022 answers
- Large, toothy reptile 7 Little Words
- Capital of Hawaii 7 Little Words
- Word-making board game 7 Little Words
- Comedic actress Banks 7 Little Words
Bonus 2 clues of Mini Puzzles October 4th, 2022 answers
- English dessert 7 Little Words
- Where Bogota is located 7 Little Words
- Paper Bag Princess nemesis 7 Little Words
- Very determined 7 Little Words
Bonus 3 clues of Mini Puzzles October 4th, 2022 answers
- Beach sport 7 Little Words
- Mountain near Seattle 7 Little Words
- Not joking 7 Little Words
- Nurse Nightingale 7 Little Words
Bonus 4 clues of Mini Puzzles October 4th, 2022 answers
- Take long steps 7 Little Words
- Deeply sincere 7 Little Words
- Businesslike 7 Little Words
- Took a bite 7 Little Words
7 Little Words Mini Puzzles is not all that different from the other puzzles of 7 little words game , but there a fewer clues to find the answers to.
Mini puzzles are made for players who love classic crossword games, but don’t have much time. You can finish the clues in less than 2 minutes.
7 Little Words Mini Puzzles is one of the games that requires more cognitive skills. Mini puzzles is an enjoyable game, with interesting definitions. Useful for enriching your personal vocabulary. Free of charge, without time limits and attempts, with very little advertising.
Very fun for your free time and always better all the other crossword games like NYT cross that require a subscription in order to play.
Some puzzles have mixed levels of difficulty, it seems that they have been generated without taking into account the knowledge necessary to solve them. Often there are definitions for words that only someone who has done medicine or botany or is a marine biologist can know.