In just a few seconds you will find the answer to the clue “Ebert’s former partner” of the “7 little words game”.
Each bite-size puzzle in 7 Little Words consists of 7 clues, 7 mystery words, and 20 letter groups. There is no doubt you are going to love 7 Little Words!
Now back to the clue “Ebert’s former partner”. Here you’ll find the answer to this clue and below the answer you will find the complete list of today’s puzzles.
Ebert’s former partner 7 Little Words
Now just rearrange the chunks of letters to form the word Siskel.
The other clues for today’s puzzle (7 little words October 28 2021)
- Jazz singer Bennett 7 Little Words
- St. Louis landmark 7 Little Words
- Ebert’s former partner 7 Little Words
- Slack-jawed gaze 7 Little Words
- Minor metric measurement 7 Little Words
- Mixes together 7 Little Words
- Flowers worn in a buttonhole 7 Little Words
- Foot feature 7 Little Words
- Author & poet Lemn 7 Little Words
Tags:Ebert’s former partner, Ebert’s former partner 7 little words, Ebert’s former partner crossword clue, Ebert’s former partner crossword