In just a few seconds you will find the answer to the clue “Thinly sliced Italian ham” of the “7 little words game”.
Each bite-size puzzle in 7 Little Words consists of 7 clues, 7 mystery words, and 20 letter groups. There is no doubt you are going to love 7 Little Words!
Now back to the clue “Thinly sliced Italian ham”. Here you’ll find the answer to this clue and below the answer you will find the complete list of today’s puzzles.
Thinly sliced Italian ham 7 Little Words
Now just rearrange the chunks of letters to form the word Prosciutto.
The other clues for today’s puzzle (7 little words bonus November 22 2018)
- Parisian policeman 7 Little Words bonus
- Edge of a steep slope 7 Little Words bonus
- Thin spiced Italian ham 7 Little Words bonus
- Afraid of heights 7 Little Words bonus
- Issue stock as dividend 7 Little Words bonus
- Large European peninsula 7 Little Words bonus
- Father of the computer 7 Little Words bonus
- Thinly sliced Italian ham 7 Little Words bonus