In just a few seconds you will find the answer to the clue “Subtly destroyed” of the “7 little words game”.
Each bite-size puzzle in 7 Little Words consists of 7 clues, 7 mystery words, and 20 letter groups. There is no doubt you are going to love 7 Little Words!
Now back to the clue “Subtly destroyed”. Here you’ll find the answer to this clue and below the answer you will find the complete list of today’s puzzles.
Subtly destroyed 7 Little Words
Now just rearrange the chunks of letters to form the word Torpedoed.
The other clues for today’s puzzle (7 little words May 25 2019)
- Protected by a fabric sheath 7 Little Words
- Belt of remote minor planets 7 Little Words
- Thickened by evaporation 7 Little Words
- Subtly destroyed 7 Little Words
- Online recipe database 7 Little Words
- Had a terrible stench 7 Little Words
- Asunción is its capital 7 Little Words
- Chef & food writer Yotam 7 Little Words