In just a few seconds you will find the answer to the clue “Group in court” of the “7 little words game”.
Each bite-size puzzle in 7 Little Words consists of 7 clues, 7 mystery words, and 20 letter groups. There is no doubt you are going to love 7 Little Words!
Now back to the clue “Group in court”. Here you’ll find the answer to this clue and below the answer you will find the complete list of today’s puzzles.
Group in court 7 Little Words
Now just rearrange the chunks of letters to form the word Jury.
The other clues for today’s puzzle (7 little words bonus October 28 2021)
- Group in court 7 Little Words bonus
- Soaks up like a sponge 7 Little Words bonus
- Quality sought in pajamas 7 Little Words bonus
- Squandered, as a lead 7 Little Words bonus
- Rigidly uniform 7 Little Words bonus
- Shelled as peas or beans 7 Little Words bonus
- Able to be taken back 7 Little Words bonus
- Quality sought in pyjamas 7 Little Words bonus
Tags: Group in court, Group in court 7 little words, Group in court crossword clue, Group in court crossword