Welcome to the page with the answer to the clue Cleaned up as a pirate would.
This is just one of the 7 puzzles found on today’s bonus puzzles. You can make another search to find the answers to the other puzzles, or just go to the homepage of 7 Little Words daily Bonus puzzles and then select the date and the puzzle in which you are blocked on.
Cleaned up as a pirate would
Now it’s time to pass on to the other puzzles.
This puzzle was found on pack. Click to go to the page with all the answers to 7 little words December 7 2017 (daily bonus puzzles).
There are other daily puzzles for December 7 2017 – 7 Little Words:
- Saved by the Bell student 7 Little Words
- Strange object 7 Little Words
- Cleaned up as a pirate would 7 Little Words
- In deep thought 7 Little Words
- Flat-bottomed Asian boat 7 Little Words
- Raised ridge of earth 7 Little Words
- At the stream’s edge 7 Little Words
- Pavement artist 7 Little Words
- Chelsea FC nickname 7 Little Words
- Westminster tube station 7 Little Words
Or you may find it easier to make another search for another clue.