Welcome to the page with the answer to the clue Clapped-out old vehicle.
This is just one of the 7 puzzles found on today’s bonus puzzles. You can make another search to find the answers to the other puzzles, or just go to the homepage of 7 Little Words daily Bonus puzzles and then select the date and the puzzle in which you are blocked on.
Clapped-out old vehicle
Now it’s time to pass on to the other puzzles.
This puzzle was found on pack. Click to go to the page with all the answers to 7 little words December 28 2017 (daily bonus puzzles).
There are other daily puzzles for December 28 2017 – 7 Little Words:
- EGOT winner Helen 7 Little Words
- Dated term for jeans 7 Little Words
- Get visibly embarrassed 7 Little Words
- Making a big mistake 7 Little Words
- Serpent on old American flag 7 Little Words
- Decrepit old vehicles 7 Little Words
- Repair as fences perhaps 7 Little Words
- Darren of Savage Garden 7 Little Words
- Small European songbird 7 Little Words
- Clapped-out old vehicle 7 Little Words
Or you may find it easier to make another search for another clue.