Welcome to the page with the answer to the clue Sunken, like some cheeks.
This is just one of the 7 puzzles found on today’s bonus puzzles. You can make another search to find the answers to the other puzzles, or just go to the homepage of 7 Little Words daily Bonus puzzles and then select the date and the puzzle in which you are blocked on.
Sunken, like some cheeks
Now it’s time to pass on to the other puzzles.
This puzzle was found on Daily pack. Click to go to the page with all the answers to 7 little words October 6 2017 (daily bonus puzzles).
There are other daily puzzles for October 6 2017 – 7 Little Words:
- Sunken like some cheeks 7 Little Words
- Coding repository service 7 Little Words
- The “H” in HP 7 Little Words
- Six Million Dollar Man 7 Little Words
- Give an “F” 7 Little Words
- Denzel Washington’s school 7 Little Words
- Pi is one 7 Little Words
Or you may find it easier to make another search for another clue.